The Difference is Clear
- Low property taxes (no special taxing district)
- Low HOA rates & few HOA rules
- Low-maintenance cementitious siding
- Traditional backyard
- Front porch
- Back patio with caissons
- 2-car, attached garage with multiple windows
- Complete stainless steel appliance package
- 42” upper cabinets & quartz countertops
- Upgraded lighting package
- 8-foot sliding doors
- Adjacent to parks and green spaces
- Roomy cul de sacs to reduce traffic
- Extra wide streets for safe usage
- Se habla Español
Where Craftsmanship Meets Community
Clear Lake homes are distinguished by the unique focus on craftsmanship and quality. We didn’t cut corners. Instead, we designed homes to be the centerpiece of your family – and your memories – for generations to come.
Quality of Life Comes Standard
Your new home features a porch, patio and spacious backyard to enjoy our beautiful Colorado landscape with your neighbors and loved ones. Close to parks and green spaces, Clear Lake also boasts wide streets – perfect for bike riding! – and spacious cul de sacs.
Honoring the Past, Looking to the Future
Located on the site of the former Clear Lake Middle School, your new home has been built with care and quality to pay respect to those who developed and shaped northwest Denver and its students.
Delwest is proud to donate a portion of each home’s closing costs to the Westminster Public Schools Foundation.
Want to learn more?